California On My Mind


Hello from 10,000 feet! I am currently headed home to my beloved state of California for a 10-day, action packed trip around northern California. Stops will be made in Yountville, Monterey, San Francisco, and Sacramento and I am thankful to visit so many of my favorite parts of the state. Especially since fall is one of the most beautiful times of year in Nor Cal! Here are just a few of things I can’t wait to do.

Monterey, CA

I can’t wait for….

The wedding of my dear friend, the Mississippi Maven, Miss. Caitlin Campbell Fourchy to Mr. Paul Perkins Quinn at our old stomping ground.

My two long runs planned along the Monterey Bay and the American River.

Fall weather, and clothing. I finally get to bust out my running tights!

Three birthday celebrations.

Making a mess in my mom's kitchen.

Long catch up sessions with my girlfriends over bottles of wine.

Can't wait to see some of these lovely ladies! 
PS. How cool is wifi on airplanes?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I love living through you and your CA trips! Where did you end up running in Monterey? Looks like an amazing time, reunion, and nuptials celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, I ended up doing my long run in Yountville. Equally as beautiful, but I do wish I could have run along the bay.

    ReplyDelete