California Girl


Hello? Are you still there? I hope so! My apologies for the silence but the last 2 weeks have been crazy. I accepted a job as an event manager for a private wine club in the Napa Valley, and I quickly packed up my clothes and my bike (ok… 3 bikes!) and hit the road.  Let’s just say the last few weeks have been a trip!
The view from my new office. Life if hard. 
Want to know what the best part about moving back to California is? The food! Incredible lush produce, farm fresh eggs, and locally raised meats everywhere I turn. Toto, we aren’t in Tucson anymore. I have had numerous fabulous meals already, but my favorite was a rabbit tostada from Cindy’s Backstreet Kitchen. Yum. It was like super moist and flavorful chicken.

Rabbit Tostada from Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen. 
I can’t wait to share my adventure with you all!   

3 comments:

  1. Yeah.....I can not lie....that is a MUCH better view than the IM office ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love the IM office, but yes, this view is a bit better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back in CA and enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete