Christmas Sides


Between starting a new job and the lack of  permanent residence there has been very little working out, cooking, or blogging going on in my life. It’s heartbreaking, but I’m sure once I settle into my own place in a couple of weeks I’ll get back into a routine. In the meantime, please bear with my sporadic posts.

I am very excited for the upcoming Christmas holiday, mainly for the food. From grandma to cousins, I must say my family can crank out some seriously good eats. We always try to keep things new and fresh but you can always count on there being a delicious Prime Rib and savory Lobster Bisque (my favorite) on Christmas day.  This year I’ll be contributing a vegetable side dish, and I just can’t decide what to make! 

Roasted Beets with Pistachios Herbs and Orange.  

Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan. 

Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Fried Capers. 

Spinach Bread Pudding with Lemon and Feta. 

Winter Squash Risotto with Radicchio. 
What do you think I should make? Does your family have any staples on their holiday menu?

0 comments:

Post a Comment