Pinch Me.


Somebody, please pinch me. I can't believe it but I’m on the move again! I loved living in the Napa Valley, but I quickly realized that the hospitality industry was not someplace I could see myself long term. I missed bikes. I missed the triathlon and cycling industry. I wanted back in.

I came across the perfect job on the first company’s employment page I checked. When does that ever happen?! Then, less than 24 hours after submitting my resume the stars started to align. Many, many, many hoops later I got the call and an offer to join the US events marketing team at Specialize Bicycle Components.

PARTY TIME!


KP and I celebrated with cocktails and appetizers at Redd in Yountville. Holy moly, were the pork buns amazing! The pork was diced and coated in a sweet and crispy glaze, and was flavorful and tender on the inside. The rice bun was perfectly steamed and fresh out of the oven. I almost ordered another round they were so good. I washed it all down with a Panda. Ok, I had two. 

Picture: Yelp.com
I can’t wait to see you all at the races! My first event is The Tour of Battenkill in Cambridge, New York! Here I go on another great adventure! 

2 comments: