A New York State of Mind

   

       

     

   




The final stop on my east coast road trip was New York City for Bike Expo New York show. After two days at the most ridiculous expo I have ever attended I ventured over to Brooklyn to drink bloody Mary's, lounge in Prospect Park, and eat Indian food with my sister and her boyfriend, The Jeopardy Champ. After a day of solid recovery I found my way back to Manhattan to take in as much as I could in my last couple of hours before jetting back to California.

Empire State Building. Books. New York Public Library. Tulips. Central Park sculpture. Essex House. The Plaza Hotel. New York Public Library lobby. Brooklyn brown stone. Central Park. New York City Athletic Club. Grand Central. Prayer flags. (more) New York City Public Library. Suits.

1 comment:

  1. Bike Expo New York - Ridiculous Good or Ridiculous Bad?

    ReplyDelete