The City of Brotherly Love


   

 


I ended up on a last minute east coast road trip last week that landed me in Buffalo, Baltimore, Philadelphia  and finally New York City. Baltimore and Philly were two cities that I had never visited, and while my stops there were brief I tried to soak up as much of the cities as I could.

In Baltimore I visited the guys at Twenty20 Cycles, drove by Charm City Cakes, and sat on the water and enjoyed a soft shell crab sandwich. I think that covers Baltimore.

My BFF, and super brain Kendra is a med student at Penn so I was thrilled to get to spend some quality time with my favorite genius. She was packing to head to the Kentucky Derby so we stayed in drinking wine and I made her my favorite spinach salad (baby spinach, apples, thinly sliced onion, goat cheese, candied pecans, and a champagne vinaigrette dressing). Before leaving the City of Brotherly Love I wandered along the Schuylkill River and witnessed the hustle and bustle of the Philly commute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment