Dream Big.

Long drives, like the one I did to Interbike, give me a lot of time to think (and sing). Probably more time than is good for a person. Nevertheless, I spent a fair amount of time reflecting on the last year. Where I have been, how hard I fought, and the big decisions I made. It wasn't an easy year but in the end everything turned out OK. Actually more than OK, and I thank my lucky stars for that every day.

One of the things I realized was that I have spent the last year living in survival mode while I job hunted, moved, adapted to a new lifestyle and career. It was kind of exhausting and I only had the energy to live one day at a time. Now that my life has settled down (a bit) I've decided it’s time to start dreaming again. So I set 3 goals: 1 person, 1 professional, and 1 athletic.

How I feel when I set goals. 

I've learned that setting goals keep me focused and reaching for more. Some of my goals will be achieved more quickly, and others may change or evolve over time. It’s OK, as long as you keep fighting. This time around I’m going big, and I suggest you do too.


What are your big dreams?

1 comment:

  1. Uhhhhh how come we don't know these goals yet????

    ReplyDelete