Insta-Replay.


Oh hello, wonder where I have been? Here are some snaps from my last 8 months on the road. 

Fat Tire Crit at the Whisky 50. Snow in April in Prescott, AZ. Central Park. Lincoln Center at night. Rocking the Sea Otter pump track on a kids bike. Austin, Texas. Savanna, Goergia, South Beach, Miami, Florida. Group ride in Monterey. Start line at Tour of California. Big Sur, California. Walter my horse buddy in Minnesota. Kurt and the neighborhood cat Simon. Frisco, Colorado for Women’s Ride Day. Chicago, Illinois. Lady Fate at Wilder State Park, Santa Cruz , California. Smoked clams with chorizo. Kappa Alpha Theta house at Syracuse University. Paying homage to the IronGods in Madison, Wisconsin.  Lutsen, Minnesota. A hard earned beer with Matt Lynch at the Lutsen 99er. Pond on a ride in Summit County, Colorado. Life on the road. Leadville Race Series founder Ken Kloeber. All smiles after the mountain bike ride of my life with Leadville Champions Dave Weins and Rebecca Rusch. Monterey for the Specialized 2015 product launch. Punch at Chambers Landing, Lake Tahoe, California. Esprit de She 10k in Chicago with my old water polo teammate Kat. Raced the New York City Triathlon on my 28th birthday. Brunch with two of oldest friends Kendra and Aly on my birthday in New York City. #LTMustacheMirror. We love Leadville. Leadville 100 finish line. Cedar plank salmon. US Pro Challenge. JensVoigts last race at US Pro Challenge. Sun Valley, Idaho. The best bike ride I’ve ever had at Rebecca’s Private Idaho. Hotel Del Coronado. Inspiration at the espnW Women + Sports conference. I took 2x Olympic gold medalist (basketball) Ruthie Bolton on a bike ride. My sister got hitched. My best friend visited from the Netherlands. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment